Director of Sales
Who are Unacast?
What if one company could connect the physical world with the digital? Connect offline with online? Connect virtual with reality? Well, we can – through the power of proximity technology.
While the media industry is well served with platforms that enable advertisers to retarget customers online using online data this will only ever account for the customers online activities, 30% of their awake time. As the remaining 70% is spent offline in the real world, retailers and brands have limited ability to adapt their advertising messaging and media spend accordingly.
Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world. Our platform lets brands and retailers easily tap into the rapid growing amount of proximity data from physical behaviour globally. Through our Real World Graph we provide real-time insights to power physical and digital communication between brands, retailers and end users. In short, we help create more personalized communication offline and online, reducing noise by increasing relevance.
Want to join the Journey?
Unacast was launched at SXSW in 2015, and we are already the world’s largest global proximity network, with over 80 partners. With VC funding, we have opened «Unacastles» in Oslo and NYC, and been featured in everything from Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider. Recently we got named «10 Northern European Startups To Follow In 2016» and also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards.
To keep up with market demand and to make sure we are the biggest network of proximity technology today, tomorrow, and beyond. We are ready for driven sales professionals to join the commercial team.
The Director of Sales is responsible for growing and managing Unacast revenue business. You will be responsible for closing new accounts and managing your own book of business while growing your current book of business through new products and services. The role will report into the CRO and work closely with the demand and product development teams. We are looking for a innovative and hungry sales executive who thinks quick on their feet, is always one step ahead and loves to win.
- Break new business and meet revenue goals
- Prospect and sell data, analytics and product into brands, agencies, and publishers, DSPs, networks
- Forecast, track, and report sales performance
- Consult with customers and agencies on their marketing needs, and help them understand the value and potential impact derived from the attribution/targeting product
- Help shape the development of the product and sales approach in partnership with Research, Data, and Engineering teams
- Handle pre-and post-sales responsibilities, such as marketing and account management
- 3-5 years experience in sales roles within ad-tech, mar-tech, digital analytics providers, etc.
- Ideal candidates will have experience & familiarity with programmatic & ad tech, including SaaS and Managed Service businesses
- Strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients direct. Experience with publishers, networks, DSPs preferred
- Strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to marketers
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organization skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Nice to have: Experience selling SaaS products at the enterprise level
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience