Business Development Data Partnerships
We are now increasing our focus on the publisher and epp eco-system and are looking for you to spearhead this initiative.
The Business Development Data Partnerships role is responsible for supporting and maintaining the data supply of Unacast from various publishers and the app ecosystem. You will be responsible for overseeing numerous existing data partnerships and ensuring those partners have a strong and consistent touch point with Unacast. You will create new processes for managing these relationships from data onboarding to reporting. You will meet our partners in person and own the partner relationships (some travel is required). You will report to the VP of Data Partnerships and the Chief Revenue Officer, and work extremely closely with our data supply Engineering team as well as Product.
This role sits on the Commercial team at Unacast and you will support the growth of our revenue and data. We are looking for a sharp, innovative, detail-oriented and analytical person who loves building close relationships with clients, partners and engineering teams alike.
- Build strong app partner relationships. Be their internal advocate, understand their changing needs and create processes that ensure partnerships are sticky and healthy.
- Consult with app partners on their revenue and strategic needs, and help them understand the value and potential impact derived from partnering with Unacast
- Support our data goals, whether from existing partners or new partners
- Forecast, track, and report data and partnership performance
- Help shape the development of the product and company data strategy in partnership with Product and Engineering teams
- 3-5 years experience in partnership or strategic account management roles at a technology company
- Strong network in the publisher/app domain
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strategic, analytical thinker who can evaluate quantitative and qualitative factors that make partnerships successful
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of managing relationships and operationalizing or creating new processes
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organization skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
- A passion for curiosity and winning
- Nice to haves:
- Product or ops experience
- Experience & familiarity with advertising and marketing technology, programmatic & location marketing